If you are not happy with your purchase from us, you may exchange or return it for a refund minus shipping and handling charges within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from LimitedEditionMatters.com
A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by contacting return@LimitedEditionMatters.com. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. There should be absolutely no signs of wear and tear of the products, failing to ensure this means we are unable to refund or exchange the product.
How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for 5 days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- Please use Registered Mail with a tracking number to return your order.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- The initial shipment fee incurred by LimitedEditionMatters.com to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
When we receive the item, our returns department will confirm that everything is present and in its original condition to ensure its eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible and you will receive an email to notify you when the email has been processed. We process most refunds on the same day which they were received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account. It rarely takes this long, but can happen sometimes for reasons such as bank delays or errors.
Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund.
Contact a member of our customer service team by email to enquiry@LimitedEditionMatters.com